My Favorite Piece of Technology

 Hi guys!! today Im going to talk about my favorite piece of technology, well for me, my favorite piece of technology is the ipad, before I went to university I would have said it was the cell phone, but now it's the ipad.

the ipad has many uses, especially for the university, there is an application that is used to edit PDF, which is super important and it helps me a lot when taking notes in classes, I can make summaries in it, powerpoints, documents, etc. The best of all is that I have the iPad mini, so it is not heavy at all and very easy to transport.

Its also not only useful for studying, I use it to draw, along with the apple pencil, watch TV series, movies and listen to music.

This technological device positively affected my life, making it much easier to take notes in class and to be able to study later.

I would recommend it 100%, I feel that it is a tool that helps people a lot today, in addition to all the features that I mentioned before, you can use it almost like a computer but in a more practical and portable way.



Comentarios

  1. Hi javi, I also have an IPad and it has saved me many times, it is so useful to study, I love it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi javi
    i also have an ipad and it has solved my life as a students, it's incredible!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Javi, i confirm that the ipad is very useful, it has saved my life at university without a doubt.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! I don't have an iPad. I've been wondering for a while if I should buy one or not, thanks for your recommendation!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Javi, I also think the Ipad is very useful, I love it

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi javiera, i love your blog and i love you<3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Who am I?

JB concert