completos

 Hi!! today Im going to talk about a food that I really like... Completos!! and no, in English you dont say Hot-Dogs for the completos, because the Hotd Dogs only have ketchup or mustard, and completos have tomato, avocado, green sauce, ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, etc. 

well a completo is a food that contain: 

- sausage

- tomato

- avocado

- completo bread or marraqueta

- green sauce (onion and coriander)

- ketchup, mustard or mayonnaise

I really like completos because since I was a child, in my family when we celebrate something we always do completos, so I associate completos with the celebrations!! 

But there's a little problem,  the completos are not so good for your health, because of the sausages, the bread and all that, that's why you have to eat them from time to time, not always

well to finish just saying that the completos are the best that Chileans have invented, but the true completos, not the talca ones.

xoxo 



Comentarios

  1. Hi Javiera! The Completos are really good, and I think that is my favorite food.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. SHE SO MEEEE, i really love completos even more than you

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Javi! I love completos, they are delicious

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi javi! Do you put the tomato first and then the avocado or another way?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hello javi, i love the completos!
    my favorite is the italiano, when do we go out to eat one? :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Piece of Technology

Who am I?

JB concert