Who am I?

 Hi!, my name is Javiera Aguirre, I am a second year dental student, I have 19 years old, I am a cancer, so i think I´m a very emotional person, I love where I live, I´m from Santiago, Huechuraba, my house has many flowers and trees so I love it. 

I think I´m a very enthusiastic person, I always laugh (even in the worst moments, when you DONT laugh) but I always take care of the people I love the most, so you could say that I am a very affectionate person. My love lenguaje is give gifts to the people I love. 

I grow up in a very loving family, with two parents who give me a lot of love, I have a little sister ,  I love her so much and I always take care of her, I had a great childhood and I used to wathc a lot of Disney movies (even now). 


Comentarios

  1. Hi Javiera, I also study dentistry.
    You sound like a very nice person. <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Javiera I whope you are Ok.
    I read your blog and I just want to say that my grandma has a lot of flowers, maybe she could give you some for your house!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Javiera, I love the disney Movies too, what are you favorite?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. My favorite disney movie is the Lion King, what about you?

      Eliminar
  4. hi javiera, you look so cute in the picture, i laugh a lot too, we could hang out someday ;)
    P.S: i could steal fernando's grandma flowers and give them to you, kisses!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Piece of Technology

JB concert