JB concert


 Hi everyone!!! today I’m going to talk about the greatest concert I ever went in my entire life!! the concert of Justin Bieber

In 2017 Justin came to Chile to present his new music, I remember that I was really excited to see him in real life, and when he came out I literally star crying!! I wasnt belive that him in hiself was right in front of my eyes!!! My favorite song was “love yourself” I really cry with that song, I went to the concert with my friends from school 

It was very funny and in fact that was my first concert!! I really have such a good experience that day. I really miss go to one of his concerts but he doesnt make music anymore:( But I never lose the faith that he will come back to Chile !! 




Comentarios

  1. It must have been an incredible concert, greetings Javiera

    ResponderEliminar

  2. Hi Javi, it sounds incredible to see your favorite artist live.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi! I can feel that the concert was amazing. When I was in school I was a fan of Justin, little Fer would have liked to go to one of his concerts.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Piece of Technology

Who am I?