Future or past??

 Hellooo everybodyy!! today I’m going to talk about travel to the future or the past!! First of all I really reallyyy love the movie back to the future!! In fact is one of my favorite movies (after the lion king) so I really think that its a very interesting topic!! 

If I had the chance


to choose where to go, I would choose go to the past!! you will question  why, well since I was a child I always want to know how the world was in the 20’s , especially in USA, I remember watch a movie (I dont remember the name) that its about New York in the 20’s and I really like the clothes that women used to wear on the partys!! :) also the economy in the 20’s in United States was very good (I remember that from history, it was called the “crazy 20’s) . But I only would to go for 2-3 days, no more I think that I cant be without tecnology more than 3 days hahaha

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Piece of Technology

Who am I?

JB concert