My dream Job


 Hello my friends!! today I’m going to talk about my dream Job: BE AN ARTIST!! As you know, be an artist in Chile its a bad idea, you dont get pay well and live in Chile its very veryyy expensive!! 

You will be thinking why this is my dream job??? 

Well since I was a little girl, I used to draw and paint in EVERYWHERE, in the walls, the car, the clothes of my mom… yes literally EVERYWHERE!! 

I still draw and paint but not in the walls haha, now this is more like a hobby and I really enjoy it!! Its a very usefull way to keep my mind calm in stress time!! 

I think that in my past life I was an artist or something like that!! hahaha


a funny draw that I did:

Comentarios

  1. Hi Javi, being an artist sounds incredible, it's great that you can do it in your free time.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi!! when I was a little child, I also liked to draw, I never thought in to study art but it was so great to draw. At least you can draw in your free time.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Piece of Technology

Who am I?

JB concert