What will change about my study program?


Hi everyone!! today I’m going to talk about the things that I’d like to change in my study program!! 

As a dental student, I feel very stressed by the academic load I have to endure. I think there are many things that could be changed on the faculty at my university to improve the quality of education and the well-being of students. First of all, I would like to reduce the number of subjects and focus more on those that are really relevant to the career. There are many fields that seem unnecessary or too theoretical to me, and that take away my time and energy from studying those that are more important and practical. Secondly, I would like to see more psychological help offered to students who need it. Studying dentistry is very demanding and can generate a lot of stress, anxiety or depression. I believe that the faculty should have a team of professionals who could guide and support students who feel overwhelmed or have personal problems. Thirdly, I would like to see the faculty's infrastructure improved. Many times I find that laboratories, clinics or study rooms are in poor condition, dirty or lacking materials. This hinders students' learning and practice, and also affects the image and reputation of the faculty. These are some of the things I would change on the faculty at my university if I could. I believe that these changes would lead to better training and greater satisfaction for dental students.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Piece of Technology

Who am I?

JB concert